Here it is, a soulless chart that is truly soulless. 17 minutes of strength draining anxiety and tough patterns. Get smoked!
Chart – 8528 notes, 1484 bombs, 415 walls, 8.36 notes per second, 21 NJS, and 10 hours and 6 minutes to create in the editor.
FULLY MANUAL LIGHTING – Estimated to be around 40,000 lighting events. Took an eternity to make (probably around 15-18 hours in the editor).
PLEASE PLAY WITH LIGHTS OR I MAKE DAISUKI 2/RELEASE A RANKABLE VOLCANIC SMILEW
=== Features ===
– A remap of Chopped Chimneys that fixes all the crap I made in the collab S5
– Midnight Trills, the first obstacle to passing with a pattern I stole from Mystikmol.
– Fatalism, inspired by Potasimeme’s Soulless 4.
– My remap of Rosary, another section I did in the collab.
– Caged, the second obstacle to passing, now with proper difficulty.
– Kraken, in a demonic representation of the music. The third obstacle to passing.
– Abaddon, the fourth obstacle to passing as well as one of the hardest sections in the entire chart.
– Single lane streams in Thieves.
– Properly mapped vibro in Synthetic, another one of the hardest sections in the entire chart.
– Note density that was uncalled for in Thrice.
– Writhing solo, now with overly proper difficulty. The last of hardest obstacles for passing.
– A hint of Burnt Rice in Carnival Solo.
– Intense anxiety in linear drumrolls for Enlightened Solo.
– A dramatic final slash.
Slightly better audio:
I wish you godspeed in passing this map.
Be the first to leave a review.