There are countless Undertale maps on Beat Saber, but what if you could actually experience a real boss fight? It’s now possible thanks to Noodle Extensions, and I’m proud to present to you the first Undertale modchart: Spider Dance, where you will confront Muffet.
Tips for a better experience:
– Don’t use static lights; there shouldn’t be any lights
– Hide the HUD in player settings
– Enable “bloom post-processing”
– Enable “screen distortion effects”
– You will need Noodle Extensions and Chroma and their dependencies. All are now available on ModAssistant.
– If you read this in a future where the update broke the mods and they haven’t been approved on ModAssistant yet, install the basic mods from ModAssistant and get the latest releases of Noodle Extensions, Heck, and Chroma from Aeroluna’s GitHub: https://github.com/Aeroluna
I started this a while ago before Ghost Choir and then abandoned the project. But I finally decided to finish the work, so I hope you’ll enjoy it 🙂
Thanks to Reaxt and Cyansnow, who testplayed and made detailed suggestions that helped me improve the quality of this map. I really appreciate it.
My social media links (please follow/subscribe): https://linktr.ee/nyri0