Home Forums General SyncSaber not downloading all Bookmarks

24 voices
49 replies
  • Author
    chromium
    Participant

@elliottate I think so. I hadn’t used it for a while. but I just got the latest manager and updated the plugins. Syncsaber was unchecked, so I reinstalled it and now it’s downloading a bunch of songs on launch of Beat Saber.

I should probably disable the auto downloading of the curated recommendations, this could take a while 🙂

Nomi
    Participant

@elliotttate it seems there is a lag so it would synchronize only after some time. But it’s working after all. Thanks for the support!

mandakitty
    Participant

I am having an issue too. For some reason, it only downloads 90 of my bookmarks and no more even though i have more.

mandakitty
    Participant

Nevermind, got it working. I had to use the purple button in there to get them all to download at the bottom

Rhihan
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having the same problem and it exists for the Bookmarks and Curator Recommended.

I wait for 30 minutes after it finishes downloading and after I hit Sync with Beat Saber.

I only get maximum of 4 songs each time. And it differs each time, it’s just 4 random songs from each list.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Selfblumpkin
    Participant

Beat Saver is currently being migrated to a new server.

There’s some pretty severe issues with downloads right now.

Should clear up in a few days once the migration is complete

Rhihan
    Participant

Thanks for the update! I was going crazy trying to figure out what I did wrong!

glackalackin
    Participant

I’m currently having trouble with this as well. All my bookmarks seem to be stuck in my download queue and don’t seem to be processing at all.

I’m also having a lot of trouble using the BMBF playlist manager on the headset – I can’t seem to change the playlist that is on the right hand side of the screen. It seems to be stuck on one playlist that doesn’t even exist in my list on the left anymore. Very strange.

pamIam
    Participant

I am also having issues with bookmarks. It worked for 36 song. I added quite a few more then tried to sync and it won’t work. I even increased the number of songs. I logged out and reset the oculus. Not sure what else to do. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

elliotttate
    Keymaster

@pamlam Can you DM me on Discord to step you through a couple things?

Are you using the Quest or PC version? 

Can you confirm that these are all your bookmarks that you’ve made? https://bsaber.com/songs/new/?bookmarked_by=pamiam

How many pages do you have it set to sync?

pamIam
    Participant

elliotttate, thanks so much for your very quick response! I was able to get it working again.

tvc15
    Participant

Heyo,

I updated Beat Saber and BMBF the other day. Everything synced fine.

Today I added a few songs, but they did not download through SyncSaber in BMBF. I removed songs from bookmarks and they disappeared from the game, but new songs do not download. Newly added songs are showing up on my Bookmarks, so they are being added.

The username is TVC15. Any help is appreciated.

alydan89
    Participant

Same issue here, added new bookmarks, but syncsaber is not syncing anything. Already checked on my profile and i have the new songs in my bookmars’ list.

RhoneRC
    Participant

Same here unfortunately.
    Managed to get a bunch of songs into it last night but today, they just don’t seem to be downloading from beastsaber to syncsaber at the moment. API issue perhaps?

natsky
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, I bookmarked new songs and when I go to download it using syncsaber, nothing shows up. I thought it might have been an issue with my BMBF and beat saber version so I updated them and it’s still happening.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.