Home Forums Support Survey isnt avaible

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
    Kingwolf
    Participant

Hello.

I tried it now some several times but i dont get the Survey appear in my ingame Screen. As shown on https://bsaber.com/survey/ i used the Mod Assistant to upgrade, with 1.6.1, no higher is shown to me anyway.

I press install and it appear it works fine so far. When i enter my Game, it looks like always and the Survey Button is missed.

Anybody have an Idea what i am doing wrong. I would like to have the specail sabers and i dont know how long they are avaible. I hope it will work in time.

Song from Beatsaber i download manually, as zip, unzip it in an File and this File i put in the Map File. Once inside the Song appear ingame and most of them work fine. So i dont use the Mod Assistance for that anymore. But it worked fine so far. After a Patch i saw that i can only move them inside and did it this way.

Sorry for my bad englisch, I really hope that somebody can help me out. If you need more Information i will try to collect whats necassary. Thx.

I am also good to find in Steam with the Friend ID 58833318 Kingw0lf with a blue ?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Kingwolf.
topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.