Home Forums General New patch broke the game

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Richard Garabedian
    Participant

What the heck!!!…This colors update breaks my game…I can no longer swap colors with a click..now its a 5 minute process..how fun…I cannot see my colors until I am in the game…WTF..My Saber is full of holes now and worst of all it lags constantly now…What happened?

elliotttate
    Keymaster

You can count on game updates almost always causing mods to not work (mods have to be built for a specific game version). You can find updates about the mods here: https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/cx8ryx/psa_beat_saber_13_update_beaton_mod_status/

Richard Garabedian
    Participant

Mods? no. Im talking about the new sabers…they look awful..no mods. And the boxes are so pixelated now…how did this happen. I deeply regret updating. The colors are awful too..When you choose a light color or white, the arrows on the boxes are still white…making the colors nearly useless.

elliotttate
    Keymaster

Hmm, I suggest taking it up with Beat Games who made the game.

As far as pixelated boxes, that would just be your graphic settings. You can turn up the Super Sampling or Anti Aliasing (for a reference point, they didn’t change at all on mine, so just make sure the graphic settings are still set the way you want them / the way they were before). The colors can be overridden to be what they were before permanently, so there shouldn’t be any change there. As far as the colors, there’s thousands of color choices you can use that still look good, just don’t use light colors.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.