Home Forums Support Had to Reinstall Now How to get Songs Back

2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Deliveration
    Participant

Beat Saber quit working on me after the latest update which is normal I understand that but when I loaded the game and tried to hit split campaign or party nothing would happen so I followed what some people were saying over on Steam’s forum and so I uninstalled the game and beatdrop. I backed up all of my custom sabers, platforms, and songs onto another hard drive beforehand. I reinstalled the game and it pulled up just fine on its own so then I downloaded Mod Assistant and everything was working so I tried adding the folders for the sabers, platforms, and songs back in the folder but they are not registering in the game. It says I have no custom stuff downloaded. Please I really need help I had over 500 songs and I really don’t want to go back and redownload all of them. Also I downloaded all the songs in-game.

Agoza
    Participant

For the custom songs you need to convert them to the new format and move them to Beat Saber_Data/CustomLevels. The maps will be listed under the Custom Levels icon in game. To convert, drag your old map to songe-converter.exe in the game folder. For further support & troubleshooting you should head on over to the BSMG discord server #support channel. https://discord.gg/beatsabermods

Deliveration
    Participant

It’s fine I got it fixed by myself. I will keep this in mind though. I just had the file in SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Beat Saber/plugins and moved them out of the plugins folder into the Beat Saber folder restarted the game and they all converted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.