Home Forums General Edit/remove review?

last updated by  LucyLu 5 months, 1 week ago
5 voices
15 replies
  • Author
    Meidengroep
    Participant

I gave a song a bad review because it was out of sync, but it turned out the latest beat saber update broke the song loader and that caused it. Is there any way to change my review?

elliotttate
    Keymaster

Hey! @meidengroep, somehow I missed seeing this message! Absolutely, can you just let me know which one it is? I’ll remove it and you can leave another one. Thanks!!

Meidengroep
    Participant

Hi @elliotttate, its on Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling: https://bsaber.com/songs/3707/

elliotttate
    Keymaster

@meidengroep Okay! I removed it. You can now leave another review if you want!

Meidengroep
    Participant

@elliotttate, thanks a lot, I felt really bad about it.

elliotttate
    Keymaster

No problem! I’m a HUGE Lindsey Sterling fan and have loved a few of the well mapped songs. Is that Lindsey on your avatar pic?

Meidengroep
    Participant

Hell yeah it is! But if you spell it as ‘Sterling’ again, I might have to call the police.

Fourhundred57
    Participant

Can I hop into this and ask if it’s on the roadmap to be able to edit reviews? I don’t feel half as bad because I didn’t rate anything poorly, but I did leave a glaring typo in the title.

https://bsaber.com/songs/3231?rwpurid=rwp_rating_5bca0bfff2ccc

Even if it’s some weird change manual change to the URL to access the page, am I able to edit that and correct it?

TheLesserGatsby
    Participant

@fourhundred57 Yes, allowing users to edit their reviews is absolutely on the roadmap, but unfortunately there’s a few things higher up on the list right now. That said, I went ahead and gave you temporary access to edit your reviews. Go here: https://bsaber.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=reviewer-users-ratings-page , find your review and hit edit. Let me know if you have any issues!

Fourhundred57
    Participant

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this admin page.

Reason: The user “Fourhundred57” doesn’t have the “read” capability that is required to access the “Reviewer → User Reviews” menu item.

I really appreciate it — even though it didn’t work. It’s really no big deal; I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing an icon somewhere.

elliotttate
    Keymaster

Hmm, can you try it again now? I think I didn’t give you the right permissions the first time. Thanks!

Fourhundred57
    Participant

Hey! Yeah! That worked! The mobile support for that page — um — leaves some things to be desired.

—but TeamViewer-ing in to a desktop (from a bar – because that’s what tonight is) worked beautifully! Thanks again, you guys!

elliotttate
    Keymaster

Good! That’s what I call review dedication (to edit it at a bar) haha. Yeah, unfortunately, it’s not completely optimized for mobile devices yet. If your on an iOS device, I recommend using Puffin browser to browse from a desktop browser.

LucyLu
    Participant

Hello There. I just got Beat Saber a month ago and saw a post today on another website stating that the people who make the maps would appreciate reviews but I made a couple of typos/errors tonight on my very 2nd review and it’s bothering the heck out of me. If it’s not too much trouble, if you would be kind enough to allow me to edit it, I’d greatly appreciate it.

elliotttate
    Keymaster

Hey @lucylu! Yeah, absolutely. Sorry about the delay. I gave you temporary editing access. Go here :https://bsaber.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=reviewer-users-ratings-page and you can do a CTRL+F for your name to find and edit your reviews. Let me know if you need any help with it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.