Update: All core mods are working with the new version!
The Largest Official Update Yet!
Beat Games has just dropped their largest official update to Beat Saber yet! The update includes a full campaign mode, the OST Vol. II pack (that’s been in the PSVR for a few months now), a new “Ghost Note” modifier and an updated UI to better feature music packs (essentially Playlists).
In addition to free features, Beat Games now gives you the option to essentially double the number of official tracks in the game with the first DLC pack: the “Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1”
1. Till It’s Over – Tristam
2. We Won’t Be Alone (feat. Laura Brehm) – Feint
3. Boundless – Aero Chord
4. EPIC – Tokyo Machine
5. Stronger (feat. EMEL) – Stonebank
6. Overkill – RIOT
7. This Time – Kayzo
8. Emoji VIP – Pegboard Nerds
9. Rattlesnake – Rogue
10. Feeling Stronger (feat. Charlotte Colley) [High Maintenance Remix] – Muzzy
The DLC is $13 for the entire pack and $2 per song purchased individually
So what does this mean for mods?
As of March 14, 2019 at 2:00 PM EST, all mods are broken with the new version. Modders are just starting to work on updating mods to work with the new version (and with fulltime jobs and other responsibilities, it could be a little bit before they’re all working again).
We’ll keep you updated with the status of mods on this page, so come back soon for an update.
If you’ve already updated and are on the Steam version, you can thankfully downgrade your copy of Beat Saber. Follow this 3 step guide to get back to a working version of Beat Saber with mods.
Update March 14 2:10 PM EST
From Beat Games:
It’s finally here – we proudly present you our biggest update ever! What’s inside? Let’s start with 3 main parts:
- Single-player Campaign mode with 51 missions including various objectives for you to clear and progress through!
- 5 great new songs from our OST Vol. 2 with all difficulties from Easy to Expert+ including No Arrows mode!
- “Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1” – our very first music pack is here! It comes with 10 new songs which are now available for purchase as an additional content to the game.
Additionally, this update comes with:
- Ghost Notes modifier.
- No Arrows modifier.
- New UI style in menus.
- Obstacle core is hidden in LIV camera.
- Lighting fog is reflected in mirrors now.
- Optimized rendering and many small graphic improvements.
Note: Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1 is currently out on Steam in case you want to buy all songs with a discount! But somehow, button “Buy Music Pack” in the game is not working. We will fix this asap, in the meantime, you can buy it on Steam directly.
For new players who doesn’t have the game yet, we prepared a bundle with Base Game and Music Pack.
Celebrate the launch of Monstercat Music Pack Vol. 1 with a free month of Gold for new subscribers!
What does it mean?
– Use Monstercat’s music claim-free: YouTube, Twitch + Mixer
– Downloads & early streaming for new releases
– Shop discounts & more
Use code BEATSABER at http://monster.cat/BEATSABER
Update March 15 11:00 AM EST
Custom songs are working again with version .13! Run the latest Modsaber Installer here to enable custom songs again.
Note: many other mods are still not working, so continue to be patient as everything gets updated!
Update March 16 2:30 PM
ALL core mods have been updated and are now on the installer! Thank you guys for sticking through this with us and staying calm and patient!